Temporary Staffing Companies
Staffing Company Payroll Funding – Funds You Need, When You Need Them.
Whether you’re an already established temporary staffing company or a fast-growing employment agency in need of accounts receivable financing, BlueSky Capital’s payroll funding for the temporary staffing industry can offer you the flexible support and financial strength you can rely on to succeed in today’s ever-changing marketplace.
To build your successful staffing company, you need ample, reliable cash flow. Your funding source will need to meet all your financial requirements on demand, including:
- Weekly Payroll
- Marketing, Advertising, and Sales Expense
- Administration and Overhead
- Executive Compensation
Meeting weekly payroll can be a serious challenge when customers are taking up to 60 or even 90 days to pay their invoice. Adding new employees to support your company’s growth may quickly deplete your cash flow as your receivables grow. BlueSky Capital can give you the backup capital you need to turn receivables into reliable cash flow.
We work like this:
- You provide services to your customer and then submit invoices to BlueSky Capital.
- Within 24 hours, we advance you via wire or ACH a majority percentage of the invoiced amount.
- You use the funds however you want such as meet your payroll or grow your company while we wait to eventually get paid by your customer.
- Once payment for a funded invoice has been received by BlueSky Capital, we return the remaining percentage of the invoiced amount to you, less a small service fee.
At BlueSky Capital, staffing companies enjoy the flexible financing, industry experience, and user-friendly reporting tools they need to grow and manage their business. Regardless of the size of your staffing company, BlueSky Capital’s payroll funding program will give you the ability to grow and the power to succeed.
It’s easy to get started with BlueSky Capital!
Please click below to download our simple application.
Staffing Funding Application*
*PDF Reader may be required for viewing. Click here to download the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader.